I don’t know about you but for me September was very busy on all fronts. I am glad to say that I did manage to get out and enjoy the continuing good weather and have so far managed to escaped the cold that appears to be going round. In September I loved the following:
- AdjustusV Bags – some great designs all made in India. Although some of the bags have leather on them this is being phased out as the collection grows, so well worth a look . https://adjustusv.com/
- The Refill App – 27th September was National Refill Day -a day encouraging us to ditch single use plastic and find local stores/businesses that will refill your water bottles for free. Refill has an app where you can find your nearest refill station. To find out more and download the app go to https://refill.org.uk/
- My gourmet Veggie Burger from The Roffey Griddle. Every Thursday evening this small cafe opens its door to sell a range of gourmet burgers, including a decent veggie burger. I am reliably informed that the meat burgers (sourced from a local butcher) are also very good. Well worth a try if you find yourself in Horsham.. Takeaways are also available https://www.facebook.com/Roffeygriddle/
- Home made veggie chilli – quick and easy to make and great for when the evening s are starting to get a bit nippy.
- Buy Wholefoods Online – making sourcing grains and other health foods easier now my local supermarkets seem to be stocking them less. https://www.buywholefoodsonline.co.uk/
- The Cafe, Bramley – found this little gem whilst returning from a client meeting that over ran. The freshly made avocado and tomato baguette was an absolute lifesaver http://www.bramleycafe.com/ It also has a lovely garden for the warmer days.
Hmm so September looks like it was a good food month. Lets see what we can find in October!