January – the month of setting resolutions and getting back into work after the the Christmas break. The days have been dark, and although the daylight hours are increasing, the temperature is dropping. It’s not my favourite month – the dark days do sap my energy, but there are the signs of longer,warmer days to come. However I have come across a few lovely things this month…..
- Beautiful lace like jewellery from Ruth Mary Jewellery. Stunning pieces made by a very talented lady
- Naughty but nice – my local corner store has started stocking a Mexican Mix by Silver Palm Foods. I love the dried corn snacks you get and this has a mix of corn, dried beans and crisps in a spicy covering. Naughty and very moorish!
- The veggie/vegan options at Las Iguanas. Great choice of food which made my meat eating friends a little envious!
- Graze Veggie Protein Power Snack – a much healthier option than the Mexican Mix with a great flavour. A good go to elevenses pick me up.
- Taking time out to have some quiet time. A recent trip to a spa made me realise that there is too much noise and too many distractions in my life, which stop me concentrating. But more of that in an upcoming blog…..